Sunday 30 March 2014

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FAH..

Hye you! damn ****! I forget the date.
grrrrr!!
Im truly sorry..:(
Im too busy these few days with my work
Got training and so on. 
And even forget to have a look on the calender.
Hmm..

Anyway Happy Birthday Dear Fakhira
I owed u alot in everything
Thank you always being there for me
I cant thank you for everything you had done
I maybe cant be a good friend for you but I've tried my best

So many things happened last few months
Even our friendship slowly falling apart
But we managed to handle it
Thats what we called friendship
We fight but we fix it again

Sorry for my words,my action
Sorry for everything and thank you for anything
Take care my dear
Be a good girl and keep moving!

May our friendship become stronger after this :)
I DO LOVE YOU..
And please stay.. 



I miss the moment we created together :'(
How i wish i have a time machine to rewind the time..

Sincerely,me
The one who feel sorry



No comments:

Post a Comment