Saturday 3 May 2014


"I just hope you gonna stay strong kak adik. HE had better plan for you in the future. Believe yourself you can get thru this. And have faith towards Allah. Although HE took something or someone from your life, HE wont left you empty handed. You're a nice person kak adik. HE must really loves you to give you such tests,love and family... I envy you for being loved and strong. Go rest your mind first. Clear your mind and move on. You wont see the future if you keep looking back,right.. You'll find better than him.. Dont worry.. You're beautiful smart independent bright religious woman. There's a man outbthere will love you more.."

Thank you for comforting me Ika :')
I cant love you more than anything else..
Your words just make me realise how life taught me a lot
How Allah loves me that much
Thank you for being there 
We cry and laugh together..
I do love you to the moon and back..:')


1 comment:

  1. Awwww....i love u more than i love kai..haha..love u to da moon and back too..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥����

    ReplyDelete